International Vision Education
Peter Gainey (Managing Director) has been involved in the international education sector for over twenty years, with experience including:
- Seven years in Japan involved in international education, including the role of the Director of International Office – Japan, for the universities of Wollongong, Flinders and New England.
- Two years heading up the Australian National University’s Asia Regional Office, in Bangkok, with responsibility for thirteen countries in East Asia.
- One year in Vietnam, consulting to the Australian HE, TAFE and ELICOS sectors.
- Academic background, at the Masters level, in International Education management.
- IVE has been operating for over ten years.
- IVE currently has long-term clients in Australia (HE and VET), the United States (ESL), the United Kingdom (ESL and HE), France (language and VET).
- It also has a broad range of shorter term contracts for the VET, HE, ESL and Schools sectors.
Education Export Services
Robert Parsonson (Managing Director) has over fifteen years experience in education and education export working
both in Australia and abroad, including:
- Worked extensively in Japan, Far East Russia, Korea, Vietnam and Indonesia in particular
- Spent four and a half years in Japan training and then developing programs for corporate clients and vocational colleges.
- Worked with the major Japanese education publisher ALC Press in Australia, responsible for their Australian and New Zealand study abroad guides.
- Assumed the role of Marketing Manager for a prominent vocational and English language school in Sydney from 1995, and then as Marketing Director of Aspect College in Sydney, a multi-national provider.
- Established EDEX in 2003.
- Active in Australian education export through working with education providers, local and offshore education agents, the Australian Council of Private Education and Training (ACPET) and the establishment of an education agents’ association in Australia.
- EDEX currently has four clients representing the ELICOS, VET and HE sectors.