What does OES provide?
- Dedicated agency support, including: establishing and renewing relationships with agents, regular visits, counselor training and performance monitoring
- Embassy liaison and working with immigration and education promotion sections of diplomatic missions
- Preparation of reports on market intelligence, trends and strategies
- E-mail counseling for direct enquiries
- Liaison point for accepted students in order to maintain high conversion rates
- Tailor-made PR strategies
- Marketing schedule advice and production annually, updated every 3 months
- Evaluation of marketing strategies on an ongoing basis to ensure enrolment targets are met
- Visit program planning for client staff
- Consultation on and placement of advertisements in target market publications and arranging interviews/ seminars
- Brochure printing, storage and distribution
- Initiating linkages with target institutions
- Arranging mini-agency workshops
- Delivery of paid-for services, such as translation, printing and brochure distribution.
- Management of transnational projects and quality control mechanisms for in-country projects